IRA Tax Free Information

Are you older than 70 1/2 and have an IRA (e.g., you need to take Required Minimum Distributions (RMDs) AND you want to contribute to the Annual Catholic Appeal?

You can have your donation sent DIRECTLY to the Appeal from your IRA using your RMDs!


  • Your income reported on your 1040 will decrease!
  • It could potentially lower your Medicare premiums.
  • It’s an easier, more direct, and tax beneficial way to contribute.

If you have any questions, please contact us – we’ll be glad to help.

We also suggest you contact your tax advisor or tax preparer for questions about your specific tax situation.

Contact 203-416-1479