BRIDGEPORT—St. Vincent’s Medical Center invites the community to join us for a Lenten Spirituality series sponsored by St. Vincent’s Spiritual Care Department.
Chaplain Fr. Al Forlano will incorporate insights on “Becoming Godlike: Growing in Godliness” into his homilies during the 12 Noon weekday Mass at the hospital on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from March 5-21.
· Monday, March 5 @ 12 pm noon
· Wednesday, March 7 @ 12 pm noon
· Thursday, March 8 @ 12 pm noon
· Monday, March 12 @ 12 pm noon
· Wednesday, March 14 @ 12pm noon
· Thursday, March 15 @ 12 pm noon
· Monday, March 19 @ 12 pm noon
· Wednesday, March 21 @ 12 pm noon
For those who are able to stay another 15 minutes, or who may not be able to attend Mass, Fr. Al will continue this theme through a concise introduction to:
· Scripture Study
· Lectio Divina (applying words of scripture to one’s life)
· “Prayerful Gazing” with Icons
The series will weave together scripture, art, religion and theology in a very understandable and interesting way. It is not limited to Catholics.
Although you are not bound to attend every session, you will find a continuity and clarity essential during Lent and may be drawn to come each day.
Please take advantage of the knowledge, wisdom, humor and holiness of our wonderful Fr. Al.
Please call St. Vincent’s Spiritual Care Department at 475.210.5110 if you have any questions.