NORWALK—St. Philip’s in Norwalk is proud to announce its annual Family Fall Festival to be held on Saturday, September 21 from 9 am-4 pm. The event will take place rain or shine and admission is free for all.
With new attractions for family fun and even more local vendors for fantastic shopping, delicious breakfast and a hot grill for lunch, plus freshly squeezed lemonade, this year’s St. Philip Family Fall Festival promises to be a great one!
For the past three years, attendees heard great music, shopped with many crafters and ate delicious food. Many won awesome items from the Chinese Raffle like sports memorabilia, home goods from Lillian August, museum, zoo and water park passes and more!
Saturday, September 21 from 9 am to 4 pm at St. Philip Church, 1 Father Conlon Place, Norwalk.
- The Tim Currie Motown Band playing from 12 noon to 3 pm
- Roaming Railroad and Hayrides for families to take a ride around the Festival
- Petting Zoo with many animals & Pony Rides for children from 10 am to 2 pm
- Pumpkin Patch with pumpkins and mums for sale, plus free Pumpkin Decorating for kids
- Local Artisans with arts & crafts, homemade items, jewelry, clothing, baked goods and more
- Coachman Club Classic Cars showcasing special cars from yesteryear
- Chinese Raffle including many unique and wonderful items
- Scarecrow Contest bring a finished one to compete, or check out all those creatively decorated
- Face Painting, Touch Tank and Games for children
(For more information, including how to sign up for the Scarecrow Contest, visit
www.stphilipnorwalk.org/77. Join us to kick off the fall season by enjoying fun activities, good food, and shopping!)