In the pilgrimage of this life, hidden with Christ in God and free from enslavement to wealth, they aspire to those riches which remain forever and generously dedicate themselves wholly to the advancement of the kingdom of God and to the reform and improvement of the temporal order in a Christian spirit. Among the trials of this life they find strength in hope, convinced that “the sufferings of the present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory to come that will be revealed in us” (Rom. 8:18).
–Apostolicam actuositatem, 4
Join us, June 22 – June 29, as we pray, reflect, and take action on religious liberty, both here in this country and abroad.
- June 22: Sts. Thomas More & John Fisher | en español
- June 23: Corpus Christi – Middle East Christians | en español
- June 24: Nativity of St. John the Baptist – Faithful Public Servants | en español
- June 25: Myanmar – End Persecution of the Rohingya | en español
- June 26: Freedom to Serve in Foster Care and Adoption | en español
- June 27: Persecution of Christians in Nigeria | en español
- June 28: The Most Sacred Heart of Jesus – Religion: A Public Good | en español
- June 29: Sts. Peter & Paul – Religious Freedom for Incarcerated Persons | en español