Social Media Platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram have all recently changed what users see. Here’s how you can stay informed about all of the wonderful things happening in your Catholic community.
Facebook has recently altered what content can display in your “news feed,” prioritizing news from your friends over news from pages you may follow. Though the change will have an impact, the news is not as scary as you might think. Here are three easy steps to ensure you are always kept up to date with the latest news.
- Find the Diocese of Bridgeport and Bishop Caggiano’s page on Facebook (using your smart device)
- Tap “Following” right below the Diocese of Bridgeport or Bishop Caggiano’s name
- Tap “See First” in the “In Your News Feed” section of the new screen that appears
It’s that simple! When you mark “See First” on our social media platforms, you will be the first to see:
- Written and video reflections from Bishop Frank J. Caggiano
- Masses, events, and programs in your area
- The latest episodes of Faith Friday, Around the Diocese, and the Bridgeport Priest Series
- Live streams of Diocesan events
Don’t miss out on connecting with Catholics throughout Fairfield County!
The Diocese also has a major social media presence across multiple platforms, including Twitter (@diobpt), Instagram, (@dioceseofbridgeport), LinkedIn (Roman Catholic Diocese of Bridgeport), and Snapchat (@bportdiocese).
Thank you for connecting with us!